Distracted

I've been catching up on a few things around the house and some other errands outside of the home. Out of nowhere I started to think about a "theme" song for my book. I know silly right? But I couldn't help it.....I still don't have one. I just can't seem to find one that best describes my character.

So while I try to write this next chapter (24) out I'm also looking for a song. Granted I may never find it but I am finding new songs for more inspiration. That's a good thing......right?

No comments:

Summary

Nathan has been raising and protecting Mia after her mother died when she was born. Not an easy task being that she is part Vampire. Mia and her Uncle Nathan came to Roachdale, Indiana, in hopes of being able to lead a quiet life away from the dangers that seemed to follow her. Little did they know what they would find in the small town of Roachdale. Blood Cursed is a plot twisting tale filled with love, hope, adventure, drama, humor, friendship, and passion that will leave you wanting to read more.