Sneaky Peak


I made my way down to the soft surf and planted my butt in the sand. Took off my shoes and socks then proceeded to bury my feet in the sand. Grabbed my bottle of my non-human blood and began to drink my worries away.

  As I sat there I began to think that yes this is a beautiful sight, one of the beautiful places I’ve seen. Then I thought the whole world and even the universe has beauty in it, no matter how big or small.

  Such as Nathan’s glow when he sees Michelle, Evalyn’s laugh when she truly means it. Or the way Viktor’s eyes light up when I walk into the room, and Aidan, cannot forget his voice, the most beautiful sound.

  Things such as these, is why I fight to keep my blood out of Zarek’s creepy evil hands. Sometimes, just sometimes a part of me wonders if I can keep up the fight if I lose them all. Its little things like this that creep in and give me doubt.

  I know that they would want me to continue to fight, that their deaths would benefit all of humanity. But how could I live in this world without them?

No comments:

Summary

Nathan has been raising and protecting Mia after her mother died when she was born. Not an easy task being that she is part Vampire. Mia and her Uncle Nathan came to Roachdale, Indiana, in hopes of being able to lead a quiet life away from the dangers that seemed to follow her. Little did they know what they would find in the small town of Roachdale. Blood Cursed is a plot twisting tale filled with love, hope, adventure, drama, humor, friendship, and passion that will leave you wanting to read more.