Work outside the home

Well since I got a part-time job outside of the home, I haven't had much time to write. Don't get me wrong I've been writing just not nearly as much as I should be. I've been tired and cleaning the house in between working, then when night time rolls around I've just been wanting to go to bed. Even though the book isn't out of my mind at all, I just haven't been writing as much....a sentence here a sentence there. Trying my best to get this done before December. I'm not sure if it will be done before then. Plus editing, re-write some chapters, formatting and such it might be later than Jan of 2012 before the second book can be released.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Summary

Nathan has been raising and protecting Mia after her mother died when she was born. Not an easy task being that she is part Vampire. Mia and her Uncle Nathan came to Roachdale, Indiana, in hopes of being able to lead a quiet life away from the dangers that seemed to follow her. Little did they know what they would find in the small town of Roachdale. Blood Cursed is a plot twisting tale filled with love, hope, adventure, drama, humor, friendship, and passion that will leave you wanting to read more.